Political Action Committee
SUPPORT ENVIRONMENTAL CHAMPIONS
The ELM Action Fund Political Action Committee helps to elect environmental champions and works to build the political power of the environmental community. We invest financial resources in campaigns, supporting campaign work like online digital advertising, mailings, and phone banks to target environmental voters and increase their election day turnout. They also allow us to make campaign contributions to environmental champions, providing financial resources to new, up-and-coming candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $500 limit per person for donations to Political Action Committees.
Please note that per Massachusetts state campaign finance rules:
- Contributions to the ELM Action Fund PAC are limited to $500 per calendar year and must be from individuals.
- Registered lobbyists can only contribute $200 per calendar year.
- All donors to the ELM Action Fund PAC are listed on the PAC’s state campaign finance donation report.
- Contributions can only be made by a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident alien (green card holder) who is at least 18 years of age.
- Contributions can only be made from personal funds, and cannot be made from the funds of a corporation, labor organization, partnership, LLC, out-of-state PAC, or another person or entity.
- Contributions to the ELM Action Fund PAC are NOT deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
For more information, please contact the ELM Action Fund PAC at 617-742-0474 or contact the Massachusetts Office of Campaign and Political Finance at (617) 979-8300
Checks should be made payable to the ELM Action Fund PAC and mailed to 15 Court Square, Ste. 1000, Boston MA 02108.
ELM Action Fund Independent Expenditure Political Action Committee
The ELM Action Fund has also established the ELM Action Fund Independent Expenditure Political Action Committee (IEPAC).